Computer applications are essential to optimise safety management in dams. Therefore we combine our more than 40 years of experience in dam auscultation and safety with the latest technology in computer systems and programming to offer useful, intuitive and efficient computer solutions.
As the implementation of safety management in dams requires a tailor made development, we not only offer standard products but also integral solutions that adapt to our customers needs and the dams’ characteristics. In this way we cover the complete cycle, from the creation of general concepts to their implementation and exploitation:
OFITECO is able to offer Software that allows you to cover and completely resolve the life cycle of the auscultation data in dams.
This way you will have total control of all the auscultation data, from the time the data in generated in the instrumentation, with our state of the art software applied to the PLC’s, robots and remote controls in the field, to large Control Centres, able to monitor in real time tens of installations with thousands of sensors
All the aforementioned has been developed by us and supported by the experience of our engineers who have 40 years experience in dam safety.
Therefore OFITECO offers you the following developments through its DAMSAFETY project:
- DAMDATA: Centralised and multidisciplinary web management application which can completely control Safety in Dams; Collect Data, Scada in Real Time, Reports, Graphs, Alerts and Alarms, Documentary Manager, Communication Control and much more…
- OPC-DATA: Remote controlled Software for fieldbus auscultation, with the ability to be able to act in Stand-Alone mode (off-line), as well as acting like a slave in a control centre compatible with DAMDATA.
- Specific PLC Software for reading and automation of the auscultation instrumentation, independent of which brand, type of sensors, compatible with the main instrumentation companies, able to automate all types of instrumentation: analogue (4-20mA, 0-5v …), frequency, digital, coded (gray, BCD…), pulses and many more.
- AUSMODEL: Statistic and Behaviour Modelling Software, with which we are able to estimate behaviour of a variable through statistical modelling.
- AGIL: Renewal of the Auscultation Data Acquisition System of IBERDROLA Dams (65 Large Dams)
- SIGAP: Development, Implementation and Exploitation of the Integral Auscultation Management System for Dams (approx 50 Large Dams), Ebro Hydrographic Confederation.
- Implementation of OPC-DATA in more than 40 dams.
- PLC Programming in more than 50 dams.
- Maintenance, conservation and exploitation of the Automatic Hydrological Information System (AHIS) for the basins of the Tajo (2007-2009), Júcar (1998-2012) and SUR (2004-2008).
Sala de control del Sistema Automático de Información Hidrológica